search

Custom Search

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tattoo Tuesday 7

Welcome back to Tattoo Tuesday. There's a lot of pics here today... Maybe because I've been pounding seven gram rocks.

Well that should end all the confusion...

Um... Yep, I'm gonna have to agree here. So what could be worse?

There it is. He's handsome ain't he?

"No. My name's not Ivy. Why does everybody keep calling me that?"


He? She? Not sure what's going on here Pops...

Wow! What brand of poison led to this?

Spiderman, Spiderman... does just what an asshole can.

I guess that's one reason...

So is it just from the tattoo...
 or this?

I don't know about you, but I have always wanted a giraffe pinching a loaf on my leg.
 On second thought... Who can beat a crapping cupcake?


It's not cold, he's just telling the truth.

Where my girls at?


And in closing, a bit of advice.
Come for the WTF? Stay for the shiznit!

No comments:

Post a Comment