search

Custom Search

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tattoo Tuesday 5

Is it just me, or does this remind you of every Friday night... anywhere... ever?
                           


 This ladies and gentlemen is beyond the point of no return.


Wow! This guy... I mean, she's taken a pretty drastic step... and perhaps pretty isn't the right word after all.


He may be a vegan but this is a mugshot, and by the looks of him he'll have to get accustomed to eating meat...
 Because his celly's bringing the pork.


A Honda logo... Not Porsche, not Mercedes, and not Ferrari... but a Honda. Seriously cool bro.

 I get the joke but I still prefer the orange shorts.


"I need you to put something really ugly on my chest, but whatever you do, don't cover my nipples."

A memorial tat for somebody called Shithead? Okay yeah, I'm done with that one.


This guy looks like the kid from A Christmas Story, and the Boondock Saints tattoos aren't doing much to change that.



And of course... The Golden Girls... AGAIN!


And as for Matlock... The search goes on.....................

Check out Good Ass Knew

No comments:

Post a Comment