search

Custom Search

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Bieber OMG!


I knew this kid reminded me of something...
Or someone...                   
    


Although Swank does make a more convincing guy...
                                                 

                           
                           

I think I have a niece that looks like this.
So who died and made you J.B.? 
Oh....... (Editorial note: I had to)

"Hey man... you stole my look. And you're owning it."
Don't worry Jonathan Brandis... He may have your initials, but even in drag you pulled more trim. And you kicked a lot of balls in Ladybugs... (Editorial note: I had to again)

You're not Buddy Holly, buddy... And you're not Weezer either.
 "I believe I may have solved the mystery gang."
"And I would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you meddling kids..."

 I know you want it all to stop, but there's a better way...
 Just get the equipment...
 And follow the instructions...
 Do it Usher! Please...

WTFshiznit. Dropping deuce like gin'n'juice.

Check out Good Ass Knew

No comments:

Post a Comment