search

Custom Search

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tattoo Tuesday 3

Welcome to the third installment of Tattoo Tuesday.

Q: Will this shit ever get old?

A: Not as long as there are still people willing to cover themselves in asinine pictures for me to make fun of.


Hello Scott. You're an idiot...
But you're smarter than this guy...


And not as big of an asshole as this guy.




Stop, collaborate and listen. Ice is back and he's on your ski-in...




So you have Jimmy Carter on your farter?



Tattoo hair... You almost can't tell. Good thing he didn't get corn rows.



I got's me a muthaphuckin ice cream, so you knows how damn cold I is... muthaphucka! And its got muthaphuckin lightnings and shit, son.



Just when you thought these couldn't get worse...




Balls in your armpit? Time to upgrade your deodorant dude. Time to get some NotRight guard. Then again it's probably too late.








It speaks for itself... I like how you can see the layout lines, and that somebody felt the need to use them for this skilled piece of work.


This one is unexplainable... Don't even try, I don't want to know the reason. WTF???






And yet another Golden Girls tribute tattoo... What is going on? I still cannot find Matlock...



A full Mayberry back piece. It has Andy Griffith but it's still not Matlock.



Stay tuned for more WTF Shiznit

No comments:

Post a Comment